4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita, the award-winning oceanfront resort on Mexico’s Pacific coast, invitations company to have a good time the vacation season and toast to a Feliz Navidad and Nuevo Año with thrilling new experiences and activations for households and buddies to get pleasure from. By taking inspiration from the varied areas all through Mexico, this festive season highlights the cultural variety of the nation’s 32 states. The roster of actions touches on gastronomy, historical past, and native tradition and celebrates the joyful spirit of Mexico.
“This vacation season we’re embracing our spirit of Mexican hospitality throughout each expertise – from spa to eating – and creating extra methods for company to really feel like part of our Punta Mita household,” says John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and Common Supervisor, 4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita. “Whether or not company are tasting mezcal with considered one of our mixologists or stress-free in a sugar scrub at Apuane Spa, our Resort is able to encourage unforgettable recollections for each age group that mirror the magic of the vacation season. We invite you to affix us as we have a good time the enjoyment, flavours, and traditions that make this time of yr so particular.”
From tequila mixing and omakase experiences for culinary fanatics to festive spa therapies and hat portray for households, company of all ages can cherish merry moments all through their time on property.
If you’re studying this text wherever aside from on A Luxury Travel Blog, then the probabilities are that this content material has been stolen with out permission.
Please make an observation of the online handle above and contact A Luxury Travel Blog to advise them of this challenge.
Thanks to your assist in combatting content material theft.
A culinary journey of flavours and traditions
4 Seasons Resort Punta Mita invitations company for a bunch of culinary experiences, from Oaxaca nights and omakase dinners to festive New Yr’s Eve delights.
- Taco Cart on the Shack Bar, day-after-day from 12:00 midday to three:00 pm: Situated seashore facet, company can get pleasure from an informal genuine gastronomic expertise as one would in Mexico Metropolis, full with recent tacos and an assortment of garnishes and sauces.
- Oysters Hour at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, each afternoon from 4:00 to five:30 pm: Friends are invited to sit by the bar or chill out on a cushty swing and luxuriate in a choice of appetizers paired with bubbly champagne and craft cocktails.
- Tacopedia, each Wednesday at Dos Catrinas at 3:00 pm: In an immersive taco session, company can discover ways to put together a few of the Resort’s most beloved dishes alongside the culinary workforce. Friends will be taught that past every tortilla-wrapped delight, there’s a wealthy historical past, tradition and custom.
- Omakase Evening, each Thursday at Aramara at 6:30 pm: The idea of omakase means “belief the chef,” and company can embark on a scrumptious exploration of Japanese flavours and be stunned by a sushi tasting menu ready with the day´s freshest components, paired with a particular sake choice.
- Pop Up Ember Evening, each Friday at Shack Bar from 6:00 to 9:00 pm: A celebration of the primal cooking strategies which have been used for hundreds of years, from succulent meats and the recent catch of the day to woodfired pizza creating flavours to recollect. Friends will expertise diner by the seashore like no different, with a mix of the pure fantastic thing about the ocean and the country appeal of charcoal and wooden cooking within the informal atmosphere of toes within the sand below a starry sky.
- Oaxaca Evening, each Saturday at Dos Catrinas at 6:00 pm: A singular and vibrant culinary expertise that showcases the wealthy flavours and traditions of the Oaxaca area of Mexico, recognized for its advanced and layered flavours, in addition to its emphasis on recent and seasonal sourced components. Accompanied by stay music, vibrant decorations and a heat and welcoming environment, company can get pleasure from a celebration of Oaxacan tradition that transports diners to the streets and markets of Oaxaca.